Global Tiger forum's plea for the cause of vanishing tigers........spare a minute to go through... and be a proud individual in persuit of saving tigers
I am sharing this on my blog as Bhutan is one of the member states of the Global Tiger Forum (GTF) and Bhutan believes in what GTF does in an effort to save the last remaining tigers in the world.
JOIN US IN SAVING THE TIGER
With ONLY 2500-3500 TIGERS left in the world, we need to act NOW!
Join the ROAR with GLOBAL TIGER FORUM (GTF) to save wild TIGERS & Contribute.
TAX EXEMPTION under section 80G of the Income Tax Act
You can HELP Global Tiger Forum by donating and helping us conserve TIGERS the world over.
Global Tiger Forum (GTF) is the only inter-governmental & international body founded to propagate and implement worldwide campaigns for saving the remaining wild TIGERS. Along with 13 Tiger Range countries, Global Tiger Forum is seeking out your help in saving the TIGER.
Some of the main activities of GTF are:-
· Capacity building of frontline staff
· Preparing & updating costed Tiger Action Plans
· On the ground tiger conservation programmes
· Promotion & development of trans-boundary protocols
· Developing Tiger Monitoring Framework
· Monitoring the Global Tiger Recovery Programme.
The payment may be made through an Account Payee cheque or Demand Draft in US$ payable to Global Tiger Forum, Mailing Address: D-87, Lower Ground Floor, Raghunath Mandir Road, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar – IV, New Delhi – 110024, India, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Payment to ABN AMRO NY, Swift Code ABNAUS33 for credit to 574079107542 A/c Bank of Maharashtra, Mumbai under advice to Bank of Maharashtra, Connaught Place, New Delhi Swift Code (MAHBINBBCPN) FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO FCA A/c 60001719391 OF global Tiger Forum, New Delhi.