Monday, January 28, 2013

Letter to my office mates

Letter that I wrote to my office mates when I have been transferred from Wildlife Conservation Division (2008-20013), Thimphu to Jigme Dorji National Park, Damji, Gasa (2013........)


LOSAR TASHI DELLEK
Happy Daw Chuni pai Losar
Dear WCDian’s,
As the year 2012 ends and 2013 unfolds, after having  five successful years in the office of Wildlife Conservation Division, the then  Nature Conservation Division, it’s time for me to say good bye for now. Coinciding with the traditional day of offering (Daw Chunipai Losar-1st day of the 12th month of Bhutanese Calendar), I would like to offer my humble offering  ‘KADRINCHE’ (Thank You) to you all for being a part of my life.
As a young boy, I have joined this very office with pride and dignity on the 1st January 2008. End of the new beginning is finally here as its time for me to leave this office (my home). I have been personally benefitted through the wildlife surveys that we undertook together in sun and rain to the simple analytical skills that I have gained over the years. For all these, I am not swollen with pride, but just humbled.  I am leaving this office neither out of hatred nor with dissatisfaction, but as the same person of 1st January 2008 with pride and dignity and the only difference that I go today is as a young man with satisfaction.  Working in this office has refined me, fine tuned me  and nurtured me. All these has happened just because of three reasons, trust, support and guidance from you all. For this I am deeply grateful to you all and will remain ever so thank ful to you all.  When I look back for the times that we spent together through this office, I just rejoice the days that we spent together in the office and fun that we shared in the field supplemented by knowledge and experiences.  We all had faith in each other, trusted one and all and cared without any exceptions and I have valued each and every bit of it.  I thank you all for everything.
On the traditional day of offering (Chuni pai losar), I wish you all a happy losar and convey my heart  felt gratitude to your family members for always being behind the scene of our common success and accomplishments. With deep respect and faith,  I thank you all once again for everything and I wel come you all to Jigme Dorji national Park anytime for anything.

GOOD BYE!
Thank you and Tashi Dellek.

No comments:

Post a Comment